After a couple of years of witnessing a slowdown, the real estate sector in India is all set to pick up again in 2019. With the effects of reforms like RERA and GST kicking in, investors can look towards more transparent processes and quality projects in 2019 such as Xrbia Ambi which is designed and created by Xrbia Developers.
So, if you are on the lookout for flats in Talegaon, here are 5 reasons that will compel you to invest in real estate in India in 2019.
- Focus on affordable and mid-segment housing: The Government’s agenda of Housing For All By 2022 has propelled a range of measures to increase the supply of affordable and mid-segment housing in India. Moreover, real estate developers such as Xrbia Developers are exploring new markets in order to meet this target within the timeline with projects like Xrbia Ambi in Talegaon. This year, investors will get to explore many new options in the budget segment, making it easier than ever to own a home.
- Small and diversified investments through REITs: The advent of REITs has proved to be very useful for India’s real estate economy. REITs, very much like mutual funds, allow investors to start small and diversify their investments in the real estate sector. So, if you’re looking to make even a small and simple investment in real estate, REITs is the way to go.
- Lucrative GST concessions: The revised GST rates now offer attractive concessions on the purchase of ready-to-occupy properties, as well as on homes purchased under CLSS. 2019 is a great year to avail of these concessions and invest in a home of your choice.
- Additional tax benefits: The Interim Budget 2019 has further announced tax concessions for purchases in the affordable housing segment. The tax benefits as applicable under Section 80-IBA of the Income Tax Act are now being extended for an additional year and will apply to housing projects approved till 31st March 2020 – this includes the 1 BHKs in Talegaon at Xrbia Ambi. Moreover, the capital gain benefit applicable under Section 54EC has been doubled to Rs. 2 crore and is also applicable to two houses.
- Transparency, efficiency and quality: With of reforms like RERA, GST and the Benami Property Act finally showing effect, investors can now look towards safe and secure investments, reliable projects, transparent processes, and quality construction. 2019 will be the year to witness many new projects that are compliant with the new regulatory standards.
If you’re looking to buy a new home in 2019, Xrbia Ambi is the place to be. With 1 BHK flats in Talegaon, it is a residential project by Xrbia Developers – one of the well-renowned real estate developers in the country. The apartments are nearing possession with 1 BHK flats starting at Rs. 10.24 Lac* on wards and 2 BHKs starting at Rs. 16.91 Lac* on wards. Tranquil surroundings welcome you with premium amenities while you still enjoy easy accessibility to some of the best social infrastructure.